- Health Services: Chiropractic, Massage Therapy, Neurofeedback, Nutrition, Personal Training.
- Group Fitness/Yoga classes: HIIT classes, TRX, Low Impact, Yin, Vinyasa
- Events/Workshops: fun and interactive events and monthly education nights.
- To take an all-encompassing approach to health looking through multiple lenses.
- To empower you to wellness, inside and out.
- Quality over Quantity
- Fun loving & welcoming environment
- Feeling safe with no judgement
MEET THE OWNERS
In addition to athletic upbringings, both have a background in psychology working with trauma and youth. They have a strong understanding of how fragmented an individual can feel when working through difficult times, and the importance of getting healthy on all levels. Their vision of 4 Points was to create a space where individuals could heal on a mental, physical and spiritual level. One of the barriers they observed in the traditional health system was the lack of communication between providers, and inconvenience of traveling place to place to receive health services from multiple practitioners. Alyssa and Stephanie built relationships with like-minded practitioners to create a strong team at 4 Points whose values place the client first. The team is young and driven to provide the highest quality of care in an efficient manner to our clients.
We pride ourselves in the community we have created where our clients feel accepted and not judged.
We look forward to meeting you and having you join our 4 Points family
Alyssa & Stephanie